Ebc Brakes Uk Customer Service

Just thought I would talk a little about EBC and their customer service. As some of you may know I just started running EBC slotted and dimpled rotors and am not happy at all with the amount of "wind noise" these things make. Anywho, I called the site I purchased them from and they said they couldn't do anything about it and I would have to contact EBC directly. So, they gave my a number to their site in LA. I called them and they said that they couldn't really do anything and that I would have to e-mail their UK site. So, I submitted the warranty form and within an hour I got an e-mail back saying that they would exchange my rotors for the USR rotors and their LA site was copied on the e-mail to make sure they took care of it and got them sent out. All I can say is wow talk about awesome. I thought I would have to fight tooth and nail to get these things replaced. Probably once of the simplest return transaction I have had with a retailer.