Need Paint Options

sprayed99

Option #3 - you've said that's your least favorite, for several reasons; so I would take that option off the table. Last thing you want is, "yeah it wasn't my first choice but everyone on the internet liked it so that's why it's black..."

Option #2 - that color to me just looks like someone shot gray primer and then clear-coated it; the '32 already looks like it's in primer, so option #2 would be basically changing from flat black primer appearance to shiny gray primer appearance. :confused:

Option #1 - Love it. It's dark enough gray base tone that it's not confused with "primer gray", and has definite metallic & irridescent as well. I think it would make the body lines stand out in sun or shade. I would go with Cyber Gray.

Mr. P. :)

#1 for me.

You're not open to any other options, but the Supersonic Blue Metallic on the new Vette ZR1 is pretty damn nice and similar to the Cyber Grey.

Yes I am, but only from my better half seeing as today she was delivered the title to this little toy... Talk about a hell of a birthday present.

She has brought another color into the mix that is actually totally different than what we are discussing here. She expressed to me today after much thought that painting the truck a metallic color is getting too far away from the retro look... :banghead: I have a few other choices. the leader in the solid color is now a light tan which is period correct for the earliy 30s cars/trucks, but would requir me to repaint the entire fram and suspension which will be a total PITA!!!!!!!!!!