Superchargerconnection.Com

Brian Zacuto at Supercharger Connection is the man, I got my kit yesterday and already wanting to bolt it on... sigh, but alas I've gotta go to a wedding and family functions...:sigh:

However, nothing more than "Amazing" can be said about Brian and the smooth operation he is apart of. Brian you ARE the man!!!

More mad props to Bad Ass Silvy for sending me in Brian's direction. Thanks again guys, and for ANYONE looking for a Supercharger, talk to Brian.

No longer with Magnuson :) I have started my own business .

Glad ya did dude, few guys at work saw that thing and are begging for a ride when it's on, hopfully next weekend I'll get it on.

Like I said thou Bri-Man, you were great to deal with a straight up! Cheers :cheers:

We are here to support BlackBear Performance as our Authorized Dealer :) What are you looking for?

My tune from blackbear should be here any day now. I'm just wondering how much a supercharger and everything I would need come out to more or less. Just to have an idea.

• 2 weeks later...