Detailed My Spare Yesterday

MARTYW

Don't feel bad man, I just did the same on my car's spare for a car club meet in Vegas. There was no way anyone was gonna open my immaculate trunk and see a dirty ass spare. Since I drove from L.A. to Vegas I figured I should be safe than sorry. I took it out of course once back.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Not I! :) but have had 2 flats :/ but luckily I got home in time so no rims were ruined

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

i have never had a flat on the SS in 5 years. its a good thing sense i don't carry the spare . which would do no good anyways. cause my 24s are bigger than my spare so if i ever put it on it might hurt the tcase being AWD?? I dont know if it will but i dont want to try it.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

i have never had a flat on the SS in 5 years. its a good thing sense i don't carry the spare . which would do no good anyways. cause my 24s are bigger than my spare so if i ever put it on it might hurt the tcase being AWD?? I dont know if it will but i dont want to try it.

lucky you lol, yea u gotta have the same tire size all the way around

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

<br />knowing my luck, if I removed my spare I would get a blowout and there wouldn't be a wrecker within 50 miles, lol<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Happened to me 2 weeks ago at might on a busy road and my spare was never used so it was a b_itch to get it down then have you guys seen the freekin Jack that GM supplies us with? .Word of advice go drop your spare and lube the mechanism and invest in a small floor Jack to keep in the truck.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk