Vehicle Accessories Some...Check It Out Please-Pics

2006IntimidatorSS

Okay so I'm slowly going through my personal belongings and I am coming across some new items I bought years ago that I never used or opened the packages. So here are the vehicle accessories that I still got to sell, so please take a look and let me know people. I really need to get extra money. Trying to get my own place now...had to put off going to school again because I can't afford it right now. So here is a list of everything I got. Take a look...

-New still in package, never opened for Automatic Transmission vehicles Pilot racing foot pedals $20+shipping

100_0224.jpg

-New never used Chrome Auto Emblems (2) $3 each+shipping

100_0215.jpg

-New Never Used Black/Blue Bell Steering Wheel Cover $10+shipping

100_0217.jpg

-New Unopened, Never Used Auto Logix Charge&Start from Cig Lighter Outlet $5+shipping

100_0219.jpg

-New Never Used 2GB Magnavox MP3 Player $10+shipped

100_0227.jpg

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)

Hey come on guys...you're making me feel like I'm a bad guy/person. And actually all of these items I have, I'm selling for close to the prices you could get them for at wal-nuts or cheaper. I'm actually not sure how much these are in stores, but I did check on some and got an idea of how much to sell them for. If you all think something is too much, throw me an offer and hopefully we can make a deal. But for other vehicles some of you may own, maybe you want to get something to put on it or...I dunno. Anyway, make me an offer for something and we'll try to make a deal

Dude I'm with you believe me... been busy raising funds myself over on eBay.

FWIW you might be better off searching those items listed here, see if they get bids, and then hit completed listings to see if and for how much they sell for. Takes a couple minutes per item. You'll see right away if an item sells every day or week, and got how much. Then list it at what the going price was....

I normally go with the 7 day but often in a pinch for funds have dumped stuff on a one or three day listing. Sucks being underemployed....

eBay has been good to me :-)

GLWS the sale. no reasons for anybody to hate on what he's selling here. its his for sale thread. if you don't like what he's sell then move along. sorry for the rant. it just seems like negative comments aren't needed. :pepsicheer:

squintnoeswerdrun.gifiamwithstupid.gif

if you dont want the what hes selling just stay the out. theres no reason for the bull comments. Good luck selling your stuff man i understand where your coming from i find tons of random shit also when i clean out my closet lol

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)

Thank you guys. I'm just trying to make some extra money here because I got all this miscellanous stuff that I don't use or need right now or at all. So does no good to me to keep it.

And to those of you who looked, if you look again and if you can find the same items for less, then I'll match it. Otherwise, throw me an offer for something and hopefully we can make a deal. I just want to sell stuff and get extra funds.