Iss New Look

SickChevy06

Thanks bro...I really don't know right now but ill make sure to post the next one, but the last shoot got down more than 40 trucks the video hasn't come out yet but when it does ill be sure to post it. Here is a link to video of a race that went down that day.. A Lightning from Santa Ana don't know the mods and a Silverado z71 from LA both sounded like beast and they raced for $400. Link to race.... and yes the speakers are still one the grille..

Nice dude that looks sweet bro. I am for sure going to the next one, i saw that vid over on pt.net. Some dude that has a rcsb nnbs sierra he said he rolled out i think.

nice, never seen those rims done in silver; looks dope... i'm not much of a big rims tho, i think those in 24's wouild make a big difference tho... looks good eitherway tho that silver is badass, when i do my wheels setup thats the color tone i want to do if i cant get some 3 piece alum's...

-Rob