Old Member, New Location

smalltownguy

hey yal in So Cal be one the looked out for a blue SS with silver stripes cause i just drove my baby cross country from florida to So Cal!!! speaking of California i need a new exhaust set up haha i dont have cats right now and i know that and gonna cut it in california if im switching plates

hey yal in So Cal be one the looked out for a blue SS with silver stripes cause i just drove my baby cross country from florida to So Cal!!! speaking of California i need a new exhaust set up haha i dont have cats right now and i know that and gonna cut it in california if im switching plates

wheres ur new location.... welcome to paradise lol

x 4, welcome from the 818, post up your location and hopefully you can make it out to some meets. There are lots of em on this side. Ya better change your screen name now to BigTownGuy lol.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Thanks for all the welcomes guys... Im out here in the Wrightwood area just on the edge of the high desert, pretty sweet being this close to mountains and ocean, not to mention i got to do donuts on the lake bed (El Mirage) in the SS and take the other toys out there too! Oh and i moved out here because im a pilot and i got relocated to a test facility out here in the desert and YES im trying to get the bosses to let us borrow the airstrip for a meet cause i think it would be awesome!!!

Thanks for all the welcomes guys... Im out here in the Wrightwood area just on the edge of the high desert, pretty sweet being this close to mountains and ocean, not to mention i got to do donuts on the lake bed (El Mirage) in the SS and take the other toys out there too! Oh and i moved out here because im a pilot and i got relocated to a test facility out here in the desert and YES im trying to get the bosses to let us borrow the airstrip for a meet cause i think it would be awesome!!!

ah man if you could manage that we would love it, I looked into renting the air strip in Orange County for a meet but it was booked for like a year. Keep us posted man. Thanks

Welcome dude, ive been to wrightwood once beautiful city. What a huge difference from florida huh lol. Congrats on the move hope to meet you at the next meet.