1 Day

WretchedSS

Hey everyone, thanks for the support... It really feels good. Was a long, and dreaded year. But fortunately im alive and going home. I did iraq in 07-08 which was cake compared to this hell hole. In about 8 hours i'll be in transition. I hope to get back in the truck game and meet some of you at local meets... I cant wait. I'll be in SoCal nov1-30th then back to Louisiana to finish off my enlistment... so if there's anything near there(texas etc) i'll be there repping my SSS gear, shirts, lanayrds and of course my BABY! Many things to come in the future, including more activity!! Again, thanks.

I was probably going to get out, but I just got selected for SSGT, so I may see where that takes me. Down there in LA though, the scene will be great. I need to make it down there sometime. lownslo is down there too, and even though he's talking about selling his truck, he's still thick in the scene. Give him a shout and he'll hook you right up

I was probably going to get out, but I just got selected for SSGT, so I may see where that takes me. Down there in LA though, the scene will be great. I need to make it down there sometime. lownslo is down there too, and even though he's talking about selling his truck, he's still thick in the scene. Give him a shout and he'll hook you right up

One step closer, woot. Ive been an E5 since the beginning of deployment. Not my forte anymore, was a rough year, hell of alot worse then iraq.. and just ready to call it the end. Anywho, im hoping to attend more shows, get back in the scene!