Installing Corsa ?

SSpower44

Tried installing my brand new corsa exhaust. The piece that Y's into the muffler is a bit short and hits

The frame piece that connects to the drive line. Just wondering if any one else has had

The problem and what they did. Thanks guys!

Im sure i can bend the hanger to make it work or take it to a shop and get an inch added to the the pipe because it seems like something minor. But I did pay close to $800, should be perfect fit.

Im sure i can bend the hanger to make it work or take it to a shop and get an inch added to the the pipe because it seems like something minor. But I did pay close to $800, should be perfect fit.

Take picture of the pipes on the floor and also up in the truck so we can see what your seeing.

Ill try and get pictures up. basically the first Y pipe that goes into the muffler has a hanger w/rubber mount. I first detected a problem when the the rubber mounts weren't an exact fit. then as i tried tightening the the clamps. the pipes were lifting up against one of my cross members of the frame. hope this painted a better picture if not. ill soon post pics