The Ss Is A Chick Magnet. Right?

SeannyCash

So me and my boy took the SS to watch the Carolina vs. Auburn game on Saturday in Columbia and wow....Not only were there lots of compliments on the truck from drunk football fans but a handful of chicks were like "Heeeey, can I ride in your truck?" HAHA! So, single dudes out there. USE THE POWER OF THE SS AND YE SHALL WILL BE VICTORIOUS, amen.

The chicks out here could care less about our trucks. All they care about is what you're going to do/give to them. All they do is judge the passion, time and $ I invest in this hobby. L.A. girls can :jerk:

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

yellow_loser.gif You right man! What if I was like, " ay Bret!" haha. Justin, I`ll see what I can do bo. What dates? Our SS`s will destroy the smokie mountains.

I will be in town from 6 OCT - 02 NOV. I will PM you my cell number when I get back

Girls around here LOVE the SS. If they don't drive Mustangs, they are driving lifted trucks.

Only problem is, when they stare, my girl is sitting next to me saying WTF you looking at, donkey faced, BEETCH!

So that kind of ruins it. Can't stunt when your girl is a hater!

<br />Girls around here LOVE the SS. If they don't drive Mustangs, they are driving lifted trucks. <br />

Only problem is, when they stare, my girl is sitting next to me saying WTF you looking at, donkey faced, BEETCH!<br />

So that kind of ruins it. Can't stunt when your girl is a hater!<br />

<br /><br /><br />

LOL. my victory red scsb it's a chick magnet. look at my sig lol

Guest JasonHensley22

Havn't had to many runins with chicks while driving my SS because THERE ARE NONE in Alaska! JK I don't know. I know I've had lots of people looking at it before.

Yep he's right. I took a couple of good looking girls out to lunch the other day and when we walked up to my SS they didn't say a thing, like it was some ordinary truck... made me sad... AND yes, there are not many chicks here in AK.

Havn't had to many runins with chicks while driving my SS because THERE ARE NONE in Alaska!

:crackup: :crackup:

my dad was based out of Dutch Harbor in the Navy during WW II. and he always use to say, that there were 2 woman behind every tree in Alaska..he said the only problem was that the nearest tree was over 150 miles away... :crazy: