Cruisin" The Coast

crackup.gifcrackup.gifcrackup.gif

I agree, When I go into public, people think I have anorexia, because I'm pushing 175.

I hate WalMart in Gport. I was there yesterday, and I swear the whole population of the city was there to. There was a pimp in there though,which made the trip worth it. He had on a black and red thick pin striped suit with a hat.

I also seen two other pimps the other night.Two men in there 60s with pimp suits on, walking around with a bag of grapes trying to talk to ladies.

I'm already here. I drive my husband's SS when he is out of town. 2003 Red with Black Regency wheels. We were at the Long Beach parade last night and plan on going to the Burn-Out Show in Bay St Louis this evening.

Oh and about Walmart. Stay away, those people freak me out.

crackup.gifcrackup.gifcrackup.gif

I agree, When I go into public, people think I have anorexia, because I'm pushing 175.

I hate WalMart in Gport. I was there yesterday, and I swear the whole population of the city was there to. There was a pimp in there though,which made the trip worth it. He had on a black and red thick pin striped suit with a hat.

I also seen two other pimps the other night.Two men in there 60s with pimp suits on, walking around with a bag of grapes trying to talk to ladies.

I will be down tomorrow about 3. Staying at the mariott with the wynne speed balloon! Come by and see us! I will be attending the track on friday and saturday night! If you want the scoop on some good stuff going on, just stop by and look me up!

Ill be in my truck:

027.jpg

The track was pretty lack luster tonight. Maybe tomorrow night will have more cars. Highlight was the Corvette loosing traction, and doing a SLOW doughnut, backing into the wall.I ended up parking beside some SERIOUS red necks. The whole night was complaining about POS imports, and how Sh*tty Chevys are. Ford are the best things ever made.

Of coarse they kept giving me the "stink eye", since I was in the SS with the bike in the back.

I love haters.......

Was the Vette black with supercharger?

The track was pretty lack luster tonight. Maybe tomorrow night will have more cars. Highlight was the Corvette loosing traction, and doing a SLOW doughnut, backing into the wall.I ended up parking beside some SERIOUS red necks. The whole night was complaining about POS imports, and how Sh*tty Chevys are. Ford are the best things ever made.

Of coarse they kept giving me the "stink eye", since I was in the SS with the bike in the back.

I love haters.......