Possible 2003 Silverado Ss Part Out?

lilindy500

If anything I would just sell the truck as a whole, take a bit of a loss but parting it out I'm pretty sure will be much harder and you won't get your money back because of high mileage on the drivetrain and overall wear. That's just my opinion but its up to you.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm having no luck selling my truck around here so I may part it out.

Would any of you be interested in parts? I will see if I can get pics up, or put them on photobucket and have a link. Its not the greatest shape, but there is a lot of good stuff on it. Its 100% complete right now.

Larger items like motor and tranny I may just throw in a 1971 c10 chev.

I could use the front bumper if you want to sell it. How much are you asking for the truck?

Guest JasonHensley22

If anything I would just sell the truck as a whole, take a bit of a loss but parting it out I'm pretty sure will be much harder and you won't get your money back because of high mileage on the drivetrain and overall wear. That's just my opinion but its up to you.

iamwithstupid.gif Who needs winter wheels & tires when you can have a winter SSS!

Well I'm having no luck selling my truck around here so I may part it out.

Would any of you be interested in parts? I will see if I can get pics up, or put them on photobucket and have a link. Its not the greatest shape, but there is a lot of good stuff on it. Its 100% complete right now.

Larger items like motor and tranny I may just throw in a 1971 c10 chev.

If you are going to part out the truck let me know..... I want the headlights and the front bumper ducts..... and the tailgate cover....

I'm going to try sell it for another week. There is an auto auction coming up I will take it to, I will put a lower reserve and if it don't sell for to much I will keep it and part it out. I have some plans for the drivetrain already. Would just need to sell the small stuff. Mirrors, cladding, interior, sheetmetal etc.

I will update you all in the next week or a little more about whats going on with it. Thanks for the interest.