2004 Arrival Blue Ss Awd

derek c

I have a 2004 Arrival blue silverado ss for sale. The truck has 93,000 miles on it. I daily drive the truck so mileage will be going up. I bought the truck with 44,000 miles on it 3 years ago it is in really good condition has no rust at all. It has very minimal mods just has a K&N intake and a corsa sport exhaust. It recently got new tires they have about 5-8,000 miles on them with a recent alignment. The truck runs perfect i will be doing a tuneup this week on it. The interior is in good condition but the owner before i bought the truck tried to paint the dash black and does not look that great.I am looking for a diesel and willing to trade for the right truck. I am looking to get 13,000/bo for the truck i will post up some pictures later this evening. I am located in Maand can email me at [email protected] or call or text at 774-249-9592.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

No "service rust"? Lol I called a dealer last week about a Sierra Denali quadrsteer from the great lakes area, and when I asked about rust he said no rust just "service rust" lol. I'm in tx WTF is service rust haha.

Anyways we need some pics of your truck!

that is one of the most rare color SS' besides the 07 black SS truck. What part of MA you in? I am thinking of selling my bmw for another SS truck. I had a 774 number so we must be each others area (Im in between 495, 290, and 190, 15 minutes north of worcester). Any undercarriage and engine bay pictures? Digital dual climate control?

<br />I have a 2004 Arrival blue silverado ss for sale. The truck has 93,000 miles on it. I daily drive the truck so mileage will be going up. I bought the truck with 44,000 miles on it 3 years ago it is in really good condition has no rust at all. It has very minimal mods just has a K&N intake and a corsa sport exhaust. It recently got new tires they have about 5-8,000 miles on them with a recent alignment. The truck runs perfect i will be doing a tuneup this week on it. The interior is in good condition but the owner before i bought the truck tried to paint the dash black and does not look that great.I am looking for a diesel and willing to trade for the right truck. I am looking to get 13,000/bo for the truck i will post up some pictures later this evening. I am located in Maand can email me at [email protected] or call or text at 774-249-9592.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Derek not to hijack your post but i have white 2004 chevy ex-cab diesel for sale with a fisher mm2 8 ft plow, its clean and at the dealer getting a few things buttoned up, send me a pm if you are interested.I would like $25 for her but am flexible on the price.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

• 10 months later...