Finally Got The Bser Roll Pan On...

idahoBLKss

How are they not fitting, I've never heard bad things about those pans on here...I want one though.lol shouldn't they be all the same size for the most part...???

in the end they are made from fiber glass and every one will be different. it all depends on how long he leaves them in the mold during the curing process and im sure temperature makes a difference when they are drying (hints why mine was warped to hell). all i know mine was way off. my body guy quoted it as a 3-5 hour job ended up taking 4 days because of having to add and remove fiberglass so of course there is dry time in there. so hope you all have better luck then i did but it turned out great and love the rear end of this thing now... just want to tap that a$$ ... lol

It does look awesome! I hope Pirelli is givin ya free rubber for the advertisement!!!

i didnt get them free but i only paid 300 for all 4 tires so i dont mind showing them some love, plus i love the tires great all around tire.

thanks everybody for the great words, i cant stop looking at the back of the truck in the garage now drool.gif

im going to be putting on the end caps to the spoiler now to so if any of you guys can take a pic of the holes where you drilled and stuff that would be great!!