Stupid Question

rickyrick562

Alright guys I bought me truck about two months ago and it had a radix mp112 I still don't kno how to read the boost gauge and don't even know how much boost im running can someone give me a little lesson on how to read the gauge I've been asked how much boost im running and just answer Idk but its fast lol

Go out and stop at a red light, floor it until you reach the speed limit(at least get out 1st gear), and report the highest value you saw on the gauge during that time. thumbsup.gif

Huh? I should probably mention its a boost/vacuum gauge so what number do ireport at idle its at the 20 on the left

Let us know the pulley size and we'll tell you what your boost should be. If it's got the stock pulley you should hit 5 on the boost gauge. I went with a 3.0 pulley and could hit 7 on my boost gauge. Some se a little more. I think the pulley should have a number on it telling you the pulley size.