Traded In The Sss

Berry

I had one of those for a while. It was a blast to drive. For the little 4 banger it had, I could roast up 1st & 2nd and it handled like it was on rails. It was my hold-over for the camaro...then kids came. Solstice had to go and no camaro. Top it off the SS went in favor of a "crew cab." Thanks to Matt and Jason, every time I get in the SD now all I think is "the crew cab" in that low, disappointing voice.

Guest JasonHensley22

I had one of those for a while. It was a blast to drive. For the little 4 banger it had, I could roast up 1st & 2nd and it handled like it was on rails. It was my hold-over for the camaro...then kids came. Solstice had to go and no camaro. Top it off the SS went in favor of a "crew cab." Thanks to Matt and Jason, every time I get in the SD now all I think is "the crew cab" in that low, disappointing voice.

Oh come on Lefty, we all know you'll get another SSS here soon...

Haha, you'll get another soon enough like Jason said!!!

It has taken me this long because lack of time. We moved in early July, second move in 10 months, working 50 - 60 hr weeks, getting my youngest son enrolled in a new school, my oldest son graduated high school, and has joined the Navy. Life gets busy. I took this time to post becasue I'm on vaction for the past 4 days.

Chris its about time you got on here and fessed up... I've been wanting to rat you out for ever... I miss driving by your old house and shaking the shit on your walls with my SS.. Glad you got on here to tell everyone.. Talk to ya soon man

The one time I tought of selling my truck was the saddest 2 weeks of my life I was all depressed I didn't even feel like washing her. And every time someone would call me to see the truck i would tell them to come and see it and when they would call to ask for my adress I would not answer my phone lol

It's just sad to even think of not having my truck!

2 things I can live without is my truck or dog. I would cry if I lost ether :(