New Best E.T. Today (Kind Of)

OUT2WIN

Me and a group of friends went to Renegade Raceway today. This spring I took the truck out on nitrous and the tranny started slipping a little from 2-3 so a new tranny is in the works but I wanted to run it one last time before the cam and tq converter go in. On a 150 shot it slips but without the nitrous it didn't skip a beat. I ran a 13.82, 13.88, 13.77, 13.79 and a 13.69. Here is the slip of my best pass. I ran against my little brothers 06 vortec max. He's got boltons and a circle-d 278mm converter on a tsp 224 cam shifting at 6300

c6e4d2d1-7c70-fe9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c6e4d2d1-7d45-08db.jpg

c6e4d2d1-7d63-13e9.jpg

c6e4d2d1-7d8e-55b6.jpg

c6e4d2d1-7dab-7237.jpg

I scored these while I was there. Not sure yet which truck they will go on. Somebody needed cash really bad though and I'm glad I was at the right place at the right time

c6e4d2d1-7dd5-cf7d.jpg

What are your mods if you dont mind me asking.

Cai, LT headers, magnaflow, asp pulley, hp tuners, and 26" et streets. Same as when I ran the handful of 13.8s in 2009 only thing different now was a little less weight.

Mid 13's with bolt-ons! Nice work.

Thanks but I think thats all its got in it. I dont think I left anything on the table besides maybe a lighter driver :banghead:

My last time out with no nitrous, my 60' was a best of 2.01 and trapping 13.80 @ 99.7 mph at Spokane Raceway Park. We quit going there because of crappy track officials and after I ran my 12.69 with nitrous, they asked me not to come back without fire coats and stuff. So we started going to Renegade Raceway this spring. When my transmission started acting up I took out the bottle and ran without it. I had a couple 60' of 1.99 and 1.97 and running 13.95 full weight and nitrous tune/TR6 plugs. So I just thought I'd see what it would do with more timing, stock spark plugs, no tailgate, no back seat, and my 18s off my RCSB (they weigh 47lbs) and 26x11.5x16 et streets :cheers:

Ok, yeah i really need to stick some 17's w/drag radials in the back of mine. I have similar mods (except pulley) but have a circle-d converter, id be happy whit high 13's. Last time out at the track i ran my best so far:

2.46 60ft (crappiest 60ft ive ran)

9.7 1/8th

76 MPH

Thats full weight (except spare) and on 22's spinning alot.

Ok, yeah i really need to stick some 17's w/drag radials in the back of mine. I have similar mods (except pulley) but have a circle-d converter, id be happy whit high 13's. Last time out at the track i ran my best so far:

2.46 60ft (crappiest 60ft ive ran)

9.7 1/8th

76 MPH

Thats full weight (except spare) and on 22's spinning alot.

Yea you definitely need traction. I can't remember off the top of my head exactly what it was but I ran a 14.50 on my 22s with a 2.4 60'