05 Ss Exhaust

My truck has true flowmaster duals (two mufflers) and I absolutely HATE flowmaster.... i've pretty much narrowed my choices down to BORLA, GIBSON & MAGNAFLOW. I'd like some input from you guys. I like the Gibson because I have gibson long tubes on my truck and because it exits with behind the wheel on the passenger side.

Help?

EDIT: Corsa seems nice but their system doesn't have true duals...(two in two out)

Edited by 2005SuperSport (see edit history)

Everyone here has flows on their old beat up farm trucks. I'm just not a fan of them.

& Maybe I like to spend some money. thumb.gif

Or make things better! If I were to ever switch I think I would go with Corsa Sport. But thats my opinion. Good luck with your search!

Flowcrappers hurt the performance in our trucks. And your right EVERYONE has them. I had the 50 series dual in/out on my ss a few years back and the drone was ridiculous I switched over the the Dynomax X flow dual in/out and love it.. My truck was louder then my buddies 05 ss with 40 series and I have no drone!!!!!

Flowcrappers hurt the performance in our trucks. And your right EVERYONE has them. I had the 50 series dual in/out on my ss a few years back and the drone was ridiculous I switched over the the Dynomax X flow dual in/out and love it.. My truck was louder then my buddies 05 ss with 40 series and I have no drone!!!!!

I just researched Dynomax and they don't make a system for the SS. I just want to do a full system and get it out of the way...

• 3 weeks later...