Traded My Procharger P1 Kit For This!

idahoBLKss

so had my p1 procharger kit laying around after buying my d1 head unit and a guy i knew had this and wanted my p1 for his truck.

-so my end of the deal was give him my p1 headunit and stock tubing and intercooler , buy him a new pulley 4.0 =$40 , and buy him a thing of oil and some new brackets for the kit $500

-his end of the deal 95 gmc sonoma ex cab short bed , v6 ,4x4, dropped , on some decent rims i like them any way, with 140k on the clock. body has some minor dings and such but paint is in real good shape except where there was a tool box on the bed by the back glass .it is going to look awesome once the porter cable has its way with it. and the carpet needs a good deep clean but other than that its just little things that need tinkering.

what do you guys think good deal.... got me a dd now , the ss can lay to rest now!

2011-10-10_17-55-26_99.jpg

2011-10-10_17-55-12_926.jpg

2011-10-10_17-55-00_733.jpg

2011-10-10_17-54-48_0.jpg

Seems like a good trade. Heck you will even save of fuel with it. I think I will always have a DD. Its worth having a DD if you can afford it. Then your not raking up miles on the truck.

Definatly agreed.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk