New Sig

feece08

You're right. Tell me!! Tell Me!! fingersx.gif

haha im guessing your being sarcastic...but its our area code there. im sure you know how large it is compared to any other sate in the lower 48. think about how many codes texas has for instance...alaska only has one so its kinda special i guess and widely reffered to by alaskans wether be tattoo ideas, art etc...

Well, I wasn't being TOTALLY sarcastic. I googled 907 and found that it was the area for the majority of Alaska, but 250 is also another area code for a small piece.

hmmm noted,lol i was unaware. must be a shitty spot. haha now ima go google it.

Guest JasonHensley22

hmmm noted,lol i was unaware. must be a shitty spot. haha now ima go google it.

Hmm me too. But 907 is everywhere up here. Decals on cars and trucks, tattoos like you said, I mean anything you can think of. Even in forum names lol.

Hey so me and Jason are wondering what is your Alaska SSS doing in Rhode Island? smile.gif

im in the coast guard, stationed here for the past 3 1/2 yrs...i actually didnt even have it while i was in alaska, bought it in NJ. easier for me to register it there becasue, 1 it wouldnt pass an inspection, 2 because the plates for RI suck and i dont have to do it every single year, its two years in AK.:takealook::yellow_loser: