1K In 1Yr

Miller812

you might be a post whore. J/K. ive been on here for awhile now and im only at like 1300 or something. im one to sit back and do tons of research but never posted much. until the last year or so. this is like my second family. first thing i check on the net in the am. i know im a :yellow_loser:

Post whore... Oh wait i'm on track to have more than that! Great, i'm a whore too lol

you are a whore haha. i started out slow and then got worse. you just started out bad lol. youll be at 1k in about a week or two?

im right there with ya shawn. i check in morning and throughout the day at work if i get a min or two and usually most of the night till i go to bed witch is usually early lol

yeah im bad. at work i have tons of time on my hands in between my services so im always on the net. im not paid hourly so its not like im milking the clock. as long as i get all my work done they dont care what i do. plus i have sweet shifts. 530am to 2pm. sucks getting up at 4am but i love getting off work early. :ughdance:

Guest JasonHensley22

im right there with ya shawn. i check in morning and throughout the day at work if i get a min or two and usually most of the night till i go to bed witch is usually early lol

Yeah me too, haha it might be in a week or two at this rate! Yeah work has been really slow for me so we're just sitting around mostly. There have been a lot of good topics and posts on an awesome website, except for a few people who get butt hurt easily this place is awesome!

you thinkin of the right forum there jason with the butt hurt haha, this is sss.com not your other forum jkjk :jester: . i hear ya some people are just to serious all the time. i want your hours shawn. i work mon-fri 7-5 no lunch. sucks cause i can never get anything done during the week and everywhere important is close don weekends