New Pictures Of The Ss After Some Paint Work...

rroutlaw

So heres my truck everyone!! Got it back in March and it was in pretty bad shape. The paint had fish-eye everwhere on the front end and the stock SS rims were missing and replaced by 16 inch black steelies, and no radio. Anyhow, this SS has now been rescued and has been made into what I think is an awesome truck!! Rims are Helo 830's 22x9.5, Cervinis hood, new paint on the front end and the bed was sanded and buffed, new rear bumper cover, Pioneer appradio headunit, dynomax superturbo muffler and 3.5" chrome tip, 10K HID's, custom CAI, rebuilt front differential, LED dome lighting. O.K now on to the pics... taken with my iPhone. Proper photoshoot to come with my weekend driver...

0f734578.jpg

ba1797e8.jpg

752064b7.jpg

45a0eb76.jpg

Good looking truck, but stickers belong under the hood and not on the back window, IMO. chevy_icon.jpg

Thanks! I've gotten some mixed opinions on the stickers. Some love them, some hate them. :jester:

Vvveeerrryyy nice looking truck, shes shiny! Good job bud, I bet you're proud of her.

Thanks a lot!! Lovin' your trucks color! You bet I'm proud of her, This things gets compliments everywhere I go now. :cool:

Edited by rroutlaw (see edit history)

Very nice, looks great! What's with the lights under the rear bumper? Just curious

I put those under there for towing reasons. I have a switch in the cab for them and they are also wired to the reverse light circuit. Helps with hooking up trailers at night or reversing with a trailer hooked up at night, or loading and unloading the trailer. For $50 for the pair and some wire I had laying around in the toolbox they're great!! Dual 55W halogen bulbs. :driving:

I put those under there for towing reasons. I have a switch in the cab for them and they are also wired to the reverse light circuit. Helps with hooking up trailers at night or reversing with a trailer hooked up at night, or loading and unloading the trailer. For $50 for the pair and some wire I had laying around in the toolbox they're great!! Dual 55W halogen bulbs. :driving:

Gottcha sounds like they work great, I was just curious what they where for. thumb.gif