New Kid From Massachusetts

CJ_978

Thanks everyone! and so far this site is pretty great looking threw it learning some things already and getting a little taste of peoples personality by seeing what they do to their trucks and its pretty damn awesome! for the mass guys im from tyngsboro, just outside of lowell

Welcome aboard fellow Mass-Hole ... :thumbs:

Tyngsboro ... I used to live in Tyngsboro ... Way, way, way before you were even born ... LOL ...

Lived there two years ...

thanks everyone!

where abouts in tyngsboro did ya live stitches?? if u havnt been here in awhile then u should see what they did to the tyngsboro bridge and all the hell of traffic they are causing in that area!!

so i took some pics of the truck this weekend, figured i'd share with ya!

297859_10150510668639465_731064464_11487874_1525548609_n.jpg

302421_10150507499624465_731064464_11465808_257847923_n.jpg

310788_10150507498799465_731064464_11465789_632775944_n.jpg

thanks everyone!

where abouts in tyngsboro did ya live stitches?? if u havnt been here in awhile then u should see what they did to the tyngsboro bridge and all the hell of traffic they are causing in that area!!

so i took some pics of the truck this weekend, figured i'd share with ya!

I used to live in the Cannongate Condo's ... But we moved out of Tyngsboro back in 1985 or so ... Only lived there two years, then we moved west ...

Just not a fan of that area ... I bet if the bridge is out, the town is shutting down ...

I knew I was going to see this truck up here, it was just a matter of time, it was one of my good buddies, super clean and well kept, good luck with her and welcome to the site

he kept good care of it, had some issues with the title but now that its all squared away finally got it registered. but it failed inspection for window tint. the darkest u can go in ma on the front windows is 25% and he had them down to 1%

he kept good care of it, had some issues with the title but now that its all squared away finally got it registered. but it failed inspection for window tint. the darkest u can go in ma on the front windows is 25% and he had them down to 1%

35%, but you must have two rearview door mirrors

35%, but you must have two rearview door mirrors

oh really? i thought it was 25% whats the fine for window tint to dark? and are police real strict about it? just curious