90Mm Throttlebody/J-Tube Upgrade?

Is that the only things that need adjustment? On the ETC scalar, is there any rules of thumb? I.E. increase table or decrease table by 5% or 10% etc???? Thanks Joe!

You still interested in going to the track? I'm kind of up in the air. I bought a t-case from GM earlier this year and it's starting to jump teeth! WTF!!! I've never read of anyone having problems with these and I"m having all kinds of problems. I don't get it..... Wish I could say it was from too much power, but there are way too many others who are tons faster then me.......I'm going in next week to have my guy look at it and see what we can do.

the ETC scalar.

and I would update the VE since this is part of the air tract.

I am no tuner :) and my experence is all NA...so dont listen to me

You set the hard points of data you have, size of new TB. Then you model the air/fuel with a wide band to see how it has changed. Then maybe a set of Baseairflow (cold P and D)

Are you using your maf? or SD?

Waiting for Kevin...he's the one

I do want to hit the track but I still cant drive b/c of my back surgery, If I am lucky I'll try to hit the last one, think I am clear to drive by then.

Edited by detjoe (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Joe,

FYI, I found a link to a excel sheet with some values for different size tb's. It matched what I had at my stock 78mm size so I used the value it had for my new 87mm tb. Worked great!!!! Here's the link in case anyone else is looking for this info:

http://ls1tuningguide.com/tuninghelpfiles.php

Happy tuning! pepsicheer.gif

I am no tuner :) and my experence is all NA...so dont listen to me

You set the hard points of data you have, size of new TB. Then you model the air/fuel with a wide band to see how it has changed. Then maybe a set of Baseairflow (cold P and D)

Are you using your maf? or SD?

Waiting for Kevin...he's the one

I do want to hit the track but I still cant drive b/c of my back surgery, If I am lucky I'll try to hit the last one, think I am clear to drive by then.