Had A Little Accident

funceca88

Hey whats up guys, its been a while, seems like forever. anyways just wanted to share what happend to me like two weeks ago.

well ive been riding my bycicle to work, and so one day while on the way to the 7/11, i was cut off by some **** and ate some sidewalk lol. I landed on my left shoulder and managed to almost severe the tip of my right index finger, but dont worry nothing happend to the bycicle lol.

i had to go to the E.R where i felt like sh*t the whole time. thank GOD i landed on my shoulder and not on my head ( i was not wearing my helmet , can you say stupid ), i got to see the plastic surgeon sow the tip of my finger back on and was sent home for two weeks ( after coming back from a two week vaccation)

i still feel a little bit of shoulder pain and my finger seems to be making great recovery, the DOC. said the nail should be growing back with no complications. I ghees i learned a very good lesson, watch for traffic and always put your helmet on

Sorry to hear about the news. Good thing is that your ok for the most part. It could have been a lot worse!

You prob weren't able to get the persons license plate number and or they didn't stop.

BTW Glad to see you back on the site.

[

You prob weren't able to get the persons license plate number and or they didn't stop.

nope, im pretty good at recognizing cars, but all i remember is being cut off by a silver sedan and going up and over the bycicle

That sucks. Glad you are okay. I hope they did a good job on your finger!

BTW, what kind of bike do you have?

nishiki cresta gt, similar to this one

RC%20Nishiki.gif

i would load the picture of mine but my computer is acting weird again

Glad they saved your finger, i also had the tip of one of my finger's put back on with surgery, it took almost 7 year's for my fingernail to actually grow back, even now when winter and cold weather comes the tip of that finger turns white like it has no circulation, Anyway good luck with your recovery.

Glad they saved your finger, i also had the tip of one of my finger's put back on with surgery, it took almost 7 year's for my fingernail to actually grow back, even now when winter and cold weather comes the tip of that finger turns white like it has no circulation, Anyway good luck with your recovery.

WOW are you serious, seven years. what happend to you if i may ask?