Blower Vid And Pics

T-Bag

hell's yeah. nice job. how long did the install take? when you get a chance you should do a driving video. hope the trans handles it fine. i just don't have much faith in the 60s tranny's. but being you are 2wd might save it. i know i had a buddy that ran his stock 4l65 with over 620 crank hp in his gto and it lasted for a long time. hell its still running around on that same tran's. it had 85k miles on the stock trans with about 30k miles with 620hp.

Ruben I love it man, whines nasty and pulls hard, turns heads lol. I'm getting some 16" rims/tires for burnouts.Once I get those I'll do one.

Thanks Eek....

Shawn I have a PerformaBuilt level II 65E tranny and PB 3K stall so we'll see how it goes lol. Rey(chpspecial) did the install and tune. With Radix, IC's, Walbro and tune it took around 8 hrs.

Make sure you guys watch the video

Disclaimer: Foul language

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Congrats, wait till you get her up to highway speeds ohh about 75-80 and mash the pedal....hello rocket ride.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yes sir, already done that

Congrats man!

You are prob grinning ear to ear now aren't you?

yeah man it finally sank in, I'm happy with it.. 1st SC'd vehicle I have owned and driven

:D

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)