Blower Vid And Pics

T-Bag

Thanks everyone.

Richard I am not sure man, hopefully chpspecial will chime in on that question.

And a big thanks to wopc69 (the seller) for his patience and help during all my questions!!

i remember the day i put my supercharger on... it was a long wait , i always dreamed of one , it was one of the best days in my life the first day i got to mash that supercharged peddle !! congrats !! cheers.gif

Thanks Jon, yeah man it was a dream come true and one of those days I will never forget when I 1st started it and drove it!

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Your truck is pristine man. Love your setup in the engine bay and outside on the truck. Nicest Silverado imo on here (non ss wise). :thumbsup::thumbsup::chevrolet:

Thanks guys and I appreciate this compliment. That means more than anything, makes all the heartache and spending well worth it. I'm still only half way there in completing the truck, my vision as to how I want it.

My Hotchkis F/R sway bar kit is on it's way, next is Hydroboost and a roll pan, some gauges and 100mm Metco pullies.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Your truck is pristine man. Love your setup in the engine bay and outside on the truck. Nicest Silverado imo on here (non ss wise). :thumbsup::thumbsup::chevrolet:

This is the only truck that I got oily and greasy eventhough I had just showered, instead of it getting me oily and greasy.

sent from my thunderbolt