Raced A Supercharged Cobolt Ss

chris B

So i was getting on the highway this morning and there is a red cobolt SS in the fast lane behind me he was just hanging back a little ways for a couple miles and moves over to the right lane like he is going to get off . soon as he gets beside me he floors it (supercharger whining like crazy) and shoots thru a gap and gets in front of the guy in front of me . well the guy in front of me moves over and games on i get rite up the guys ass(he is still in it) and the middle lane opens i move over and walk past him with no problem till we hit traffic again. i baby the truck and its for sale so i don't want to beat on it but i had to put him in his place after pulling the sneeky pass .

As having owned an '06 SS/SC at the same time as having my SSS, I don't know what mods you have to the trucks, but a reasonably Stock SSS doesn't have a prayer against even the SC 'Balts, much less the Turbo cars. My '06 would hit 155 on the limiter in 4th, and creep in 5th. I'd have to call driver error for a SSS without a serious power adder to beat one.

Look at my sig it has full list of my mods i am not stock...

As having owned an '06 SS/SC at the same time as having my SSS, I don't know what mods you have to the trucks, but a reasonably Stock SSS doesn't have a prayer against even the SC 'Balts, much less the Turbo cars. My '06 would hit 155 on the limiter in 4th, and creep in 5th. I'd have to call driver error for a SSS without a serious power adder to beat one.

Edited by 1stimeSSguy (see edit history)