Feelings On The Totm Contest ?

RockHead

What are your feelings on the TOTM contest ? It seems to have the same 30 members participating , How can we get more interest ? How can we get more Trucks nominated ? I started to make the TOTM winner as the Facebook page picture . Should we change up the rules ? If so How ? (Keep in mind that Dan and I are doing this ) I got off the phone josh and we were kicking around some things . Maybe do a calendar with the TOTM winners for 6 mouths and have the other 6 mouths of other trucks from the Site. I have to do some homework on the calenders.

Thanks

Mark

Im going to put a post up now for the TOTM Nov./Dec.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think part of the problem is, is that while there may be a large group of people on here, the amount of people that are extensively modifying the vehicles, is rather small. At least from what I noticed. I like the concept of TOTM though so keep it coming! Could do two months per truck?

I like the idea a lot and am honored to be a TOTM winner. I still haven't heard from Josh on collecting my prize from Feb but that's no big deal. I think the calendar is a good idea and I would buy one or two myself. I don't have a facebook as most so that's not a big deal to me either. Maybe cordinate with a truck mag and do a small pic submit or do a SSS.com magazine and have TOTM winner on the front cover and a full spread

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

I think part of the problem is, is that while there may be a large group of people on here, the amount of people that are extensively modifying the vehicles, is rather small. At least from what I noticed. I like the concept of TOTM though so keep it coming! Could do two months per truck?

We started doing two months per truck thumb.gif There are a lot of great looking SSS, VHO, V-Max and Clones on the site . I think we over 20,000 memders on here and I know we get all of them But there a lot active members on the site never votes......

I like the idea a lot and am honored to be a TOTM winner. I still haven't heard from Josh on collecting my prize from Feb but that's no big deal. I think the calendar is a good idea and I would buy one or two myself. I don't have a facebook as most so that's not a big deal to me either. Maybe cordinate with a truck mag and do a small pic submit or do a SSS.com magazine and have TOTM winner on the front cover and a full spread

JUSTIN !!!!

I have to do some homework on that , see what it will run . I like it pepsicheer.gif

I will PM / Text josh now

what about doing the TOTM with the best/most creative pic?? one example would be ThatTallCanadian's sig...nighttime with lights on with a cool background setting..

So have members post up there Pic's and then we vote on them ..??

JUSTIN !!!!

I have to do some homework on that , see what it will run . I like it pepsicheer.gif

I will PM / Text josh now

MARK!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I think it would be cool and maybe do something for members to pitch in like a nominal fee kinda like supporting members just a once a year thing and only people who pay get it. IDK just a though brother Mark :lurk:

MARK!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I think it would be cool and maybe do something for members to pitch in like a nominal fee kinda like supporting members just a once a year thing and only people who pay get it. IDK just a though brother Mark :lurk:

that is a good one , I will have to see if Josh can do that

I think the fact they have to have a garage is very limiting on whitch trucks are nominated.

JR,

that is what we are running into .......... Not sure if members know how to setup a garage or they just do not see the need for one .........

what about doing the TOTM with the best/most creative pic?? one example would be ThatTallCanadian's sig...nighttime with lights on with a cool background setting..

haha thanks, I kind of like this idea in a way, as I am constantly always out doing photo shoots with my truck. However I think the idea needs to be combined with improved member's garages. Far too often do I see a garage with a nice laundry list of mods but hardly any pictures to show the goods.

/goes to update garage