Need My Ss Fams Help

mcmahan

Hey everyone as most of you know I am home on leave from Korea right now. I am very happy to be home and have been having fun with both our super sports, but my grandmother has been in the hospital since Aug 12th and I got a phone call this morning from my Dad and the docs told him she would not make it through the day. I have been out there and said my good byes to her and it about killed me. She is a down to earth old old fashoned southern woman and believed in the Lord. You know how us Southern Baptist are :angel:

If you guys/gals wouldn't mind keeping us in your prays to help us get through this very difficult time I would be much obliged to every one of you. Thanks for the support.

Justin

Consider it done, and sorry about the bad news hopefully she lived a good long life ,and just know she is going to a better place.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Wish it was that easy all her vital organs are shutting down and right now the machines are keeping her going just waiting on the docs and other fam members to make the call to pull it