Redheaded Slut For Sale!...Naked Pics Inside....(Worksafe)...Lol

RICE EATER

I figure I will post up her pictures before she does and you can see for yourself what she is all about. This is the conversation this afternoon and see the pics below.

ME-We need to talk. I don't think we should see each other anymore

SS-What? Why?

ME-It's not you, I swear.

SS- I'm too much for you... that's it isn't it!

ME-Oh no, not at all...hell, I'm 5'11” and you are good up to a 6’4” dude.

SS- its because i have 39,000miles isnt it.

ME- NO are u kidding your still young with low miles and look better then the day i meet you

SS-Is it my supercharged engine? You don't like endless power on demand anymore?

ME-No! I'm telling you it's me, you're perfect. You ride better than any other truck out there.

SS-What?…you ass hole! You've been driving other trucks?

ME-My goodness I can't believe you! You are perfect but I must let you go. I can’t handle just seeing you parked every day…crutching past you daily is killing me.

ME-Ok I admit it! You're just too much for me right now.

SS-Her shocks are bigger aren't they.

ME-Dammit, can we not... please?

SS-I hate you. As soon as I find someone with some coin, we are done.

WB-Ha-ha-ha, don't make me laugh…what are you gunna do, post a classified on motownmuscle.com naked to gain interest?

Sick ass SS… I love and hate you at the same time...even though we were only together for a few years, you let me drive you only many times! You will forever be in my heart but it is time for you to go. It will be good for you to have road between your tread and fresh air going through your cowl hood. Here are all the naked pictures I have of you... I hope everyone sees what a skank you are…sure you are covered up in the front but your busin'ass' is all showing in the back.

You’re a slut as you are always showing off your ass and how fine it is. Every car we have passed has viewed and lusted over it. It is very clear by the pics how you want to be ridden HARD but always come home to your daddy...I know, it is your never ending game.

Of course she gives test rides. Drop me a line and schedule a visit to hear her pur, feel her insides, see how she responds to your touch. She’s got it all. She blows via a radix magnacharger, feels like butter via a Detorit gear box trans, always chill with all her coolers, forever tight with her sway bar, loves muilitple positions via 4 custom carbon fiber seat inserts, definitely a spinner at 5,400 pounds 12 second truck and so sexy with all of her curves.

Want a piece of her? Take her home today with a one time payment of $22,900

014.jpg

024.jpg

021.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

005-1.jpg

001.jpg

002-1.jpg

the interior i just had done all the inserts were done in carbonfiber and the trim was dyed black to match and also added the SS in the headliner..and yes the whole headliner was done in carbonfiber..also swaped out all the standard lights to LED lights

2011-08-07145509-1.jpg

2011-10-10193959.jpg

2011-08-25184501-1.jpg

2011-08-07145427-1.jpg

2011-08-07145057-1.jpg

2011-08-07145435-1.jpg

2011-08-07145310-1.jpg

2011-08-07144910-1.jpg

2011-08-07144902.jpg

IMG00099-20110222-2102.jpg

IMG00106-20110223-1942.jpg

for the rest of the info..and for anyone who doesnt already know my truck heres the quick run down with out getting in to ever lil detail, but will be happy to answer anything if there something specificly you would like to know. anyways this is a first year 2003 silverado ss. with ONLY 39miles and was NOT drivin in the winter!! its victory red with 70 chevelle style matte black racing strips that are Painted on not a cheap stick on sticker.

at the heart of the truck is a a 6.0 with a radix supercharger with a 2.9 pulley, volant cold air intake, with a custom ducted lower cold air. a custom ground blower cam from comp cams, and PRC dual valve springs with titanium retainers. HPM Monster efan kit. 42lbs injectors which acutaly flow 56lbs. and 100mm idler pulleys also has a Carbon Fiber engine/supercharger cover which is VERY HARD TO FIND!!

also on top of everything else ive done to this truck..i also just added a nice new trans with a new converter and 300mm billet shaft thanks to Rich at detriot gear box!!

the truck also has a brand new DMP e cutouts . and a corsa exaust custom made to be alil different and style which i love the rear exit kinda reminds me of a corvette BUT FASTER!! haha ..this truck sounds AMAZING!! i get complements on the looks and sound of it everytime i drive it

on a side note*** if you done NOT like the exaust setup i do have a seperate corsa pipe with a new corsa tip for a more common side exit..or if you wanted to tow it would be an easy swap over

2011-10-09162528.jpg

2011-10-09162541.jpg

this truck has alot of custom tuning done ..and is a Freak! i dont know why but this truck just works i cant tell you why its as fast as it is..LOL its gone a best of 12.300 at 111mph with a 1.67 60ft with my other wheels/tires which we also be included..now belive it or not..this truck as more in it.. its never been pushed to it to its full potention since the cam and fans were installed..on honestly belive this truck has 11s in it..but ive never had anyone complain when there pinned to the back of the seat..well other then the guy in the corvette your pullin away from leavin them in the dust wonder how they just got beat by a chevy pickup...haha

please let me know any questions you have feel free to ask here..or call or text me at 517 898 0010 ive been toying around with selling this for so long..but now that i bought another truck its time to let it go and start on the new project

A little off topic. But when I first started looking at possibility getting a SSS I came to this site and your Rice Eater was the first truck I saw and after reading about it, I decided this was the truck I wanted. Thanks for the inspiration! GLWTS too!

A little off topic. But when I first started looking at possibility getting a SSS I came to this site and your Rice Eater was the first truck I saw and after reading about it, I decided this was the truck I wanted. Thanks for the inspiration! GLWTS too!

WOW!!..thank you thats about as big as complement as ive ever had!!...well other then a briefcase full of money for a set of keys to it..haha

That was awesome, great looking truck and good luck with the sale, props for the intro.

:cheers: thanks...

Edited by RICE EATER (see edit history)

Very tastefully modded truck for a great price! :thumbs:

thank you !! speakin of trucks that motivated to buy..theres is the truck that motivated me to buy mine and continue modding it...untill he became a radix trader and went for cubic's and the bottle..haha jk

For all the mods and low miles I think it's a really good deal. Good luck with the sale.

thank you!!... considering the miles..and its LESS then what i paid for the truck before all the mods ive added...on top of ALLLL the money i just dumped in to upgrading to a custom build trans...and the custom interior..just in the last couple months..on top of everything else before that..and lowered the selling price after spending so much...i think some one is gonna get one helluva good deal on a damn nice truck!

• 2 weeks later...

halloween bump!! lets make a deal..i will consider some trades like a enclosed car trailer..procharger or tvs blower..or some metal working tools welders, tigs, plasma's, lathes, etc. this truck is just sitting in my pole barn waiting for some action..lol

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

well im not counting my chickens yet..not untill its gone and the check is in hand..but im going to deliver it to the guy monday..he hasnt even seen it yet..but hes gettin one hell of a deal..i havent ever really TRIED to sell it because i didnt really wanna let it go..just threw it out on the forums..ive had a ton of people want it..but its hard to get finaced for a 20k+ 03 pickup truck..lol but this ones worth ever penny i still feel like im givin it away..so im keepin the carbon fiber cover since there so hard to find..anyways monday is gonna be a sad day for me

oh man. i soooooooooo so so so wish i had seen this when you first posted it. i am not even kidding i would have sold my sss to buy this. not even joking. m****r f****r. i am so mad right now. i love that truck so much. i would have drove down and picked it up. i really gotta start watchin the ss sales closer. im so bummed right now :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: