Silverado Ss Tool Box ?

shawnss

Ok so i have seen a lot of snap on tool box's that are special edition. some that have ford graphic's or chevy graphic's. so i'm just wondering has anybody ever seen a Silverado SS edition? Only reason i ask is because this guy i know that work's for our local honda dealership. said his snap on dealer came in to sell some tools. he said the snap on dealer was telling him about this limited edition tool chest that they just came out with that has SS logo's on it and the body of the tool boxs is black but the drawer's are painted arrival blue? just wondering if anybody has heard about this or if they do make this box does anybody have one? im in need of a new tool chest if they really do have this box out im thinking of picking it up. if not i might have my new box air brushed with so SS graphic's on it.

Would love to have one but not for the 7 to 10k price tag it'll probably be.

yeah that's the crappy part about there product's. they make great tools but you pay for it. one of my co-works is attending school to become a diesel tech and sense he is going to school snap, matco and mac gives the student's 55% off there product's. so im gonna see if he can help me out.

so it looks like there is a Super Sport tool box. he said they come in black and blue with a SS logo painted onto it. Im going to look at it tonight. but the price tag is high. $4500 for a 54" box. not sure if the wife will go for that but im gonna try.

OMG...OMG!!! (waving hands in the air)

I want one...now.

HAHAHA, this guy and his Keith Stone avatar just made my day!

And yeah, I don't want to spend that much on a tool box, think what I can do to the SS with that $$$, hmmmm, tool box or super charger...