Genesis T2.0

canadianVRss

i was crusing to mcdonalds tonight and a debadged genesis coupe pulls up beside me. hes reving the piss out of his car running the BOV hard. im thinking to myself, hmmm V6 with a turbo?! this should haul ass. im stock and wouldnt have a chance against the N/A V6 let alone a turbo V6. i decide to follow him for a bit and pass my exit just to hopefully run him. my prayers are answered as we pull up to a red, my heart races and i prepare to get my ass handed to me. I slip the truck into 3rd, the light turns green and i get the jump on him, im expecting him to reel me in... waiting waiting. where the hell is he?! im doing 90 now in a 70 zone so i let off the gas and just coast, i dont brake at all, i look back and he's a long ways back there. he rips past me, pulling the typical ricer fly by. maybe its because i didnt brake at all and he thought he was catching up FAST :jester: . considering i handed his ass to him im guessing it was a T2.0. :dunno:

• 1 month later...