Pensacola Fl Area Members?

chrishoekusmc

im from right across the state line i go to school in auburn but come home regular! we should get some people from around the area to get together! maybe december when i come home for awhile or thanksgiving week? since you are from pensacola have you seen the 06 ss at pete moore? almost bought it a couple weeks ago

im from right across the state line i go to school in auburn but come home regular! we should get some people from around the area to get together! maybe december when i come home for awhile or thanksgiving week? since you are from pensacola have you seen the 06 ss at pete moore? almost bought it a couple weeks ago

Are you talking about that Intimidator? I drive by that truck every day on my way home from work. I stoped one day and looked at it. It was in kind of bad shape (compared to mine), the dealer told me it had been wrecked 3 times, and it had 8X,000 miles on it. It looks damn good from the road though.

PM me next time you head this way, we can meet up. There is a car show every Saturday on E 9 Mile Rd...

Oh, and sorry about the Auburn thing... I'm an LSU fan.

Are you talking about that Intimidator? I drive by that truck every day on my way home from work. I stoped one day and looked at it. It was in kind of bad shape (compared to mine), the dealer told me it had been wrecked 3 times, and it had 8X,000 miles on it. It looks damn good from the road though.

PM me next time you head this way, we can meet up. There is a car show every Saturday on E 9 Mile Rd...

Oh, and sorry about the Auburn thing... I'm an LSU fan.

To both of you... ROLL TIDE!

yea man i almost bought it but they want way to much for it! i got new truck fever and almost gave them (500 plus my 06 mustang gt :( would have been a bad choice lol it was a bit rough especially the front passanger fender that had a crease and dent in it. pics online were waaaay better lol

as lomg as y'all beat alabama thats all i care about lol

To both of you... ROLL TIDE!

Great game coming up on the 5th. I was going to take a trip out there, but it's the day after my anniversary and I don't think it will go over very well. The view from my couch is better anyway. Regardless, should be a great game.

I live in MS, but go to Pensacola often.

I'm not necessarily trying to organize an event or anything, but it would be cool to hang out with some folks that can carry on a conversation past "nice truck man", if you know what I mean. What brings you this way?

yea man i almost bought it but they want way to much for it! i got new truck fever and almost gave them (500 plus my 06 mustang gt :( would have been a bad choice lol it was a bit rough especially the front passanger fender that had a crease and dent in it. pics online were waaaay better lol

as lomg as y'all beat alabama thats all i care about lol

They didn't even tell me what they were asking for it. How much was it anyway? I haven't seen it in about a week, I guess someone got it, or they transferred it to another lot. Yeah the passenger side had obviously been repainted, and they did a really crappy job. It was my first up close look at an Intimidator. I almost ordered an Intimidator when I placed the order for my truck, but I didn't want to fork out the extra cash, and I didn't want a black truck. Don't get me wrong, black looks awesome, (when its clean) I just knew it would be a lot more work.

That being said, I would prefer an SS over a Mustang any day. But I think you probably made the right decision in this case.

Geaux Tigers!

internet price was 20,995 they wernt budging much off that price. i loved my mustang but didnt want the payments anymore and i love the room out of a full size truck way better. im alot happier with my SS especially since ive wanted one for about 5 years now and the price was right haha

post-18802-047567900 1319504821_thumb.jpg i liked it :) lol

Yeah I love games from the couch, it's warm and I don't have to go far and pay out the ass for food!

and you can drink all the beer you want while watching the game, and you can make it to your pisser and back in less than a commercial break!

internet price was 20,995 they wernt budging much off that price. i loved my mustang but didnt want the payments anymore and i love the room out of a full size truck way better. im alot happier with my SS especially since ive wanted one for about 5 years now and the price was right haha

post-18802-047567900 1319504821_thumb.jpg i liked it :) lol

Yeah, that seems a little high. I enjoy the room too, except when it comes to finding "safe" parking. I'm always the farthest car in the parking lot no matter where I go. That is a clean Mustang. I bet the new owner is happy.

and you can drink all the beer you want while watching the game, and you can make it to your pisser and back in less than a commercial break!

You are a very smart person... lol