Maple Grove Raceway

Figured I would throw a thread out there to see if there is any interest. I will be going to Maple Grove Raceway (weather permitting), Saturday Nov 5th for the last Test/Tune/Grudge racing of the season. Would like to see more SSS's there! I will be looking for my PB!!

http://www.maplegroveraceway.com/blog/?page_id=1280

So if there are more interested in going, I figured we can meet up before the gates open then head in together.....Hope to see some there!!

Yes, they are running tomorrow..I will be there between 8-830am...most likely I will be just doing one run early, do to time restraints with the family...however, Joe, if you end up going I can also pick up my kids and I could come back to watch, etc..

Well, I really don't think they'd let me race. I'm not sure how strict they are but if they go over my tires there's a really good chance they'd say no. My back left tire is somewhat cracked up from dry rot. All the tires are a little dried out but the back left one is especially bad. Tried to get the dealer to give me a new one but they said nothing is wrong with it. Hah. Figures.

I was mostly just going to come out to watch/hang out as well since I assumed they probably wouldn't let me run. Get some ideas, tips & tricks on the truck live ;)