Fs: Baer 6S Front/Baer Alumisport Rear Setup

i will be selling my brake setup on my SSS within the next two to three weeks. this is not a feeler, this is for certain. i am just waiting for my new rotors to come out of production and into my hands :)

what i am selling:

-Baer 6S Calipers, fits the front of any 99-up GM truck, SUV, etc....

-Baer 15" Extreme 1-piece front rotors (hats painted black to prevent rust); these have never been cut, have the original pads at 30-40% left. i will cut the rotor .002 to make a fresh surface and take a thin layer off the pads so you can embed them after install, to insure the best performance and no vibration. -Baer 2-piston Alumisport calipers, which are made by PBR. these will also fit any 99-up fullsize GM vehicle. The pads are currently less than 20%, and need to be replaced. I will replace these with brand new Hawk HPS pads. If you currently have drums, you will need (2x) disc backing plates, parking brake shoes, and park brake asm. I have these readily available if so required for your truck. I will provide you with EVERYTHING you need to swap from drums to disc (additional cost, obviously; but i will sell these items to you at MY cost!).

-Baer 14" 1-piece rotors for rear; these will either be my current rotors, which measure 28.9 mm (with 26mm being min thickness) that i will cut fresh for you, painted black hats as well.

***ALSO, as a bonus i will paint the calipers whatever color you want for $75, for all four. If not, they are the OE red from Baer.

DSCF1331.jpg

I am asking $2600 OBO. New, at an online whosale price, these cost $4,370 together. "Retail" from Baer is even higher. Although these are not new, they are as close to new as a used set will ever come lol! With an option of fresh paint, brand new pads in back, almost half of front pads, freshly cut rotors, etc.

Shoot me a PM or an email- [email protected]

John Kelley :cheers:

I gotta ask John, what is your new setup going to be?

oh, he he he he :ninja:

15.5" 2 piece front rotors, drilled w/ brembo ZR1 6 piston calipers/15" 2 piece rear drilled rotors w/ brembo ZR1 4 piston calipers. this setup has TWICE the swept surface area as the C6 Z06 setup just to give an example as to how HUGE it is :D ps, i will be selling those kits as well. my truck is going to be the prototype. i will start a thread about this soon, as i will be installing the prototype setup next week. ill keep all posted. this will be the biggest brake setup available for the trucks minus the 8 piston/16" brembo kit- but that is over $8000 for the set f/r. our kit will be less than half of that..... :peelout:

will you seperate

i might. what are you looking for>?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

BUMP! i have several offers here locally on these brakes, and havent been active on here much the past few weeks but the brakes still arent on the truck (new ones). so i am ready to move these. i will consider reasonable offers as well now, i just need to get these gone soon.

I want ur dropstars

that could be arranged :wink: everything is for sale for the right price lol