New Hid'S Installed

Thanks, they look better in person! At first i hooked it all up and turned on my headlights and they didnt work, so i was like WTF . Stood around for 5 min. scratching my head and then i remembered i read a post awhile ago that they had to be plugged in backwards. So yeah. BIG UPS TO THIS SITE!!!

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

You got both backwards the first time, some luck that is. One thing about those 03-06 housings and hids is they glare like crazy, get ready for the flashing. Do the 4hi mod and keep your hand on the lever at night. thumbsup.gif

Yeah thats what ive heard as to why i went with the 35W. What excatley is the 4hi mod again?

When you click the high it keeps the low beams on as well, keeps your hid from turning on and off quickly if you flash your brights. Plus it makes the high beams brighter, being assisted by the hids. The way it is now, the lows are probably brighter than the highs.

Here's the wirteup I used the first time I did it on a pickup for somebody, couldn't be any easier.

Edited by Mr. 3/4 ton SS (see edit history)

they look good. now just get Those fogs done when you can.

Yeah now my fogs look DUMB with my headlights on. Im gonna swap those out real soon. Im gonna go with 10K for fogs to get more of a blue..