Anyone Get Pulled Over With Hid'S

cmoney23

No I got 10,000k 35w and no problem yet but ive only had em for a month

Hey you got any pics of your 10,000k on at day and night. I thought my 8,000K would be more of a blue but its not so im debating on swapping them. If you got any pics it would be much appreciated.

yep, i have 8000 k's installed on my truck and i've been pulled over twice, by the same damn cop. I emailed the ministry of transportation and they told me they were legal and that the officer could pretty much do nothing so i keep a copy in my glove box just in case he comes after me again. :dupe:

the law is generally universal with this law. the law is 8k anny higher of a temp and more blue and its illegal, blue is the worst color to see with at night. ive had every color and the only ones i never got harassed about were green suprisingly enough. just be careful with getting blue hids i had 20k blue and cops definetly dont like them, nor do they like purple. also on a side note the lower the temp the brighter the bulb. and dont forget to angle your lights down. HIDs burn at 2-3 times the brightness as stock bulbs so the shine farther in every direction so angle them it wll save you from the cops, likeangle them farther down than for your stock bulbs lol

6k here, and I hate being behind cops when at the stop light. I always think they might say something. Once I was driving from my girls house and this sherriff threw his high beams at me. But thats it.

But I do love follwing people that piss me off on the road, I get to blind the heck out of them!!! Lol.

Hey you got any pics of your 10,000k on at day and night. I thought my 8,000K would be more of a blue but its not so im debating on swapping them. If you got any pics it would be much appreciated.

I'll take some pics tomorrow and upload em

I just sold my 35w 8,000K i just got and ordered some 35w 10,000K. Man those 8,000K were bright as hell. Im hoping the 10,000 arent as bright cause they'll be more blue and less light going threw them. So hopefully no cop issues on the blue..

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)