• Honda
    • Toyota
    • Nissan
    • Hyundai
    • Mazda
    • Mitsubishi
    • Exotic/Luxury European Cars
    • Why are you asking this? GM All the way

Whuz good? My name is Michael but my family and some friends call me Miguel. I am from Denver Harbor, Houston, Texas but i really don't rep my barrio, just my city. I always jam to Texas Rap, Mexican Rap and Reggaeón, sometimes Bachata if a female is listening to it. I have always been a fan of GM but I also like Chrysler. I don't like Ford nor import cars (except Toyota and Lamborghini) because they never really caught my attention. I came here to learn more about trucks and also because I was bored

Whuz good? My name is Michael but my family and some friends call me Miguel. I am from Denver Harbor, Houston, Texas but i really don't rep my barrio, just my city. I always jam to Texas Rap, Mexican Rap and Reggaeón, sometimes Bachata if a female is listening to it. I have always been a fan of GM but I also like Chrysler. I don't like Ford nor import cars (except Toyota and Lamborghini) because they never really caught my attention. I came here to learn more about trucks and also because I was bored

Ever listen to some 3rd degree? They from Houston and san Antonio

Do you own a chevy?

Not yet. I'm hoping to get either a stepside extended cab or a Sierra crew cab.

Ever listen to some 3rd degree? They from Houston and san Antonio

Na I haven't even heard of them. The only underground I know of around here is Grind Daily Ent.

• 4 years later...

Started in DH but raised in the North. I've seen a few in and around Cloverleaf and Channelview. I couldn't find an SS so I just bought a Sierra that I plan on using as a project once I pay it off.