Eastern North Carolina Ss Meet

That would be fun! I'm about 2 hours away in martinsville va. When were you thinking?

Maybe some time this next spring at The Rock. I'm going down on Nov.19th with the family to get some base runs down and get back in the groove, since I haven't raced for like 5 years now. But it's just like riding a bike you never forget. I have just been doing alot of stop light to stop light stuff, lol. I'm hoping for something in the 14's, all thats done to the truck is a K&N Cold Air Intake and true dual flowmaster setup. I have noticed that it doesn't have a govenor limiter on it, but it may have came that way since it's a 2006 Intimidator SS 2WD.

Maybe some time this next spring at The Rock. I'm going down on Nov.19th with the family to get some base runs down and get back in the groove, since I haven't raced for like 5 years now. But it's just like riding a bike you never forget. I have just been doing alot of stop light to stop light stuff, lol. I'm hoping for something in the 14's, all thats done to the truck is a K&N Cold Air Intake and true dual flowmaster setup. I have noticed that it doesn't have a govenor limiter on it, but it may have came that way since it's a 2006 Intimidator SS 2WD.

I'd like to run the 1/4 all I've ever been to was in greensboro @ peidmont....best was 8.65@78

It's a all day Street Legal Drag and Test and Tune. Check out there schedule on there website @ Rockingham Dragway.

That looks good!!! I'll let you know if I head down, as of now ill plan on it! Still be up for something in the spring also!!!

No problem man, I would also like to get more SS guys down this spring too. So if you know anyone else who would like to attend a get together this spring let me know. We could all meet at my house and drive down to Rockingham from here, because it's only like 45 minutes from here.

• 2 weeks later...