Built 6.0 For Trade

built04SS

Have no idea how to turn the PM's on....try going into my settings and see.

Along with my complete drop out 454 with accesorys,motor mounts,starter,alt,fuel injection,harness,and ecm,id throw u the extra gaskets ive picked up for it(Fel Pro intake and THICK cork valve cover gaskets)Comp roller rockers,the fully ported 781 heads w/ flow sheets(I have almost $2000 in the heads alone,theyre BAD SOB'S!!I also have 1 fully ported bare spare head,lomg story)and id throw you a few hundred $$(say $400-$500)...would offer more but accesorys will end up killing me,starter,alt,ac comp/lines,water pump,motor mounts,wiring/ecm/tune will probably have me $1500-$2000 into it!

And again,you can drive b4 you buy assuring you get an engine that's good.I agree totally about liking the engine unasembled,I think weve all seen WAY to many people who have paid big $ on an engine that was good to go only to find out it was blown or had major problems after 1 has gone thru the time and expense to get it installed!!!Hell,you read about it about once a week on ls1tech,heck,any bigger forum for that matter!!!Not saying thats any1 here but buyers and seller have to be careful now a days!!As a seller,you could get an engine because of a complaint and it not be the 1 you sold!!That happened to a friend of mine who sells Buick Grand National Parts...

Edited by broke1 (see edit history)