Painted Some Stuff

Had to put new rotors and pads on so I figured if I have everything off.. Why not go to town and paint everything? All I need to do now is repaint the grill inside the brake ducts black :)

6320336290_92296e8a65_b.jpg

6320334896_f99e12fe30_b.jpg

6319808515_43f52c39a5_b.jpg

6319807093_3a31bb584b_b.jpg

6320330724_67f0e0f2b9_b.jpg

Edited by ThatTallCanadian (see edit history)

the angle of the slot's and drills should always be rotating towards the front of the truck, if that makes sense?

As for the rotors i got them off of ebay from r1concepts. they sent me the wrong brake pads for the rears though so I wasn't too happy about that, going to give them hell tomorrow.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I definitely love how unique it is, and the pictures definitely do not do it any justice, it stands out MUCH more in person.

Looks great man! That's actually the same color choice I'm getting my truck setup for. Is that the G2 Green Caliper Paint? I love being different and always thought those 2 colors went quite well together. Now you've got me all excited about getting my truck finished, lol :thumbs:

then are these rotors backwards? just getting confused now. this is just a pic i found online of a front drivers wheel. this is how baer said to mount. does it make a differnce?

depends what brand rotors you have, some say to mount the other way.