New Guy

Tyson1972

Hello to all,

I'm not new to the site, but I figured I would introduce myself. I own a Black 2006 Intimidator SS, I get alot of crap about it but I love it. It's mostly stock with a K&N cold air induction and a true dual flowmaster exhaust. I do have plans for it but it's on hold because I just got out of the Army here in North Carolina with the 82nd Airborne, so I'm trying to get into school this spring for engineering at Sandhills Community College and then transfer to UNC Charolette after that. I recently bought a pair of coated Pace Setter Headers, but have I have yet to install them. I read the thread on here about the install and will do it that way when I get the time to do it. But having a 2 year old son running around all the time it's hard sometimes.

post-22540-058866100 1320696575_thumb.jpg

post-22540-050104200 1320696582_thumb.jpg

post-22540-085818300 1320696588_thumb.jpg

First I do think people are jealous. I also get crap because it's a Intimidator SS, guys give me crap because of the Dale Earnhardt Edition. I guess they just don't like him, but I did and so did all my family, so whatever I don't care anyway.

First I do think people are jealous. I also get crap because it's a Intimidator SS, guys give me crap because of the Dale Earnhardt Edition. I guess they just don't like him, but I did and so did all my family, so whatever I don't care anyway.

Yeah i know what you mean. Dale Earnhardt you either love him or hate him. People are pretty hardcore aobut that especially in places like NC