Don'T Know What To Do...

feece08

So I'm getting transferred to Miami in February now, not Jun as expected. My pickle I'm in involves the vehicles...I have the dodge(DD) and obvisley the SS. I don't know if I want to drive the dodge across country it needs a little love, exhaust, inner tie rods, and some other little shit. But I also don't want to drive SS all the way down to Florida, lots of miles and I just don't really trust it, nor do I want to beat on it that long. So there lies my pickle. Spend a few hundred get dodge ready to boogy, then possibly ship SS(700-800) little out of my financal means...or I could drive SS and tow dodge. Idk what to do. I could also sell the dodge, though I just got her, and it a good little truck. Any opinions welcome!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I say just make the drive in the SS I'm sure you'd make it fine, even modded although I'm not 100% sure since I can't remember the exact specs of your truck. Sell the dodge and buy another DD where your moving to as DD's are easy to get. Just my idea.

At this point I'm thinking towing the dodge with SS. Or selling the dodge and shipping SS. Not sure yet. I'm in the coast guard not navy, but no they won't ship vehicles unless ur going oversees.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk