Spy Shots: 2014 Silverado

diggerdan11

http://blogs.insideline.com/straightline/2011/11/spy-photos-2014-chevy-silverado-prototype.html

I know these are not the best pics with all the Camo, but so far from what I see me likey

The ony thing I can tell from the photos is that the back doors look Longer and Yes that is a 6.5ft bed on a 1500 CC!!! :thumbs:

I will probably be looking at getting a new truck somethime around late 2013 or early 2014

A 1500 CC with the 6.5ft bed, with the 6.2 with 400+ HP would be plenty enough of a truck for what I need it for. I think for me a HD with the Dmax would be overkill

I think it looks like they are going to a smaller body look again. These GM 1/2 tons now-a-days look huge compared to our SSS' and the spy pics look like a smaller design. I hope another era of performance trucks is coming soon. The first gen lightnings, SS454's, and Syclones were awesome. Then the second gen lightnings, Silverado SS, and Ram SRT-10 were even better. Now i'm ready for another generation.

They better make the interior a bit bigger... The current model has just enough room for my legs, but if its a similar size to the dodge interior now, I won't be able to fit comfortably, and thus never buy one :( I'm looking forward to the possibility of a new SS! Probably the only truck I'd trade the SS in for.

if they add more chrome like the new ford superduty's then it will be ugly , imo the new fords are hideous with chrome overkill imo .

i love the look of my 08 dmax , it looks plenty beefy for a big truck imo its the gmc's that look more feminine.

lets see the c7 already dammit.