Are You A Label Flipper?

idahoBLKss

Whats wrong with Mexico... My parents are from Mexico....They dont hate US... I was born here and Im proud to be American and I am proud of my Mexican culture as well..as far as labels it is hard...certain items are just made better in other places.. but I guess you do feel better when you know its made here.

I didn't say anything about hating Mexico. What I do hate is when people put words in my mouth. I said "I was very disappointed to find out the the GMC Sierra Denali I just bought was built in Mexico". That's a far cry from hating someone, or a country. I was expecting that the truck was from the USA, that's all. People who know me know who I am. Thank you.

I didn't say anything about hating Mexico. What I do hate is when people put words in my mouth. I said "I was very disappointed to find out the the GMC Sierra Denali I just bought was built in Mexico". That's a far cry from hating someone, or a country. I was expecting that the truck was from the USA, that's all. People who know me know who I am. Thank you.

I can see where super88 is coming from Sad a truck is from mexico, but not sad when one is from canada? SMH Back to topic, I try to buy american as much as i can, my dad is the one who got me into all that. Why help support another economy when ours is going down the drain

I can see where super88 is coming from Sad a truck is from mexico, but not sad when one is from canada? SMH Back to topic, I try to buy american as much as i can, my dad is the one who got me into all that. Why help support another economy when ours is going down the drain

Edit: removed further comment. Not worth stirring the pot, which wasn't my intention anyway.

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

Absolutely, I was looking at tires for the SS the other day and quickly found out what tire companies are based in America. I will always drive an american truck, and i'm into bicycling a lot and when it was time for me to purchase my first pro bike I went with the American company Trek. Why? Because it's made here in America of course.

pretty sure only the super high end carbon fiber bikes are still made here, the rest are made in china (my brother just got a super nice alum trek and the first thing he had to do was pull off the made in china sticker :( ) My old trek 520 is american made I believe, but its 20years old :)

I do like to buy american. I do not shop at walmart b/c of this and would rather drive than support a company that's mission is to destory small businesses. I have also started to buy my clothes second hand, I would rather support the salvation army than a crappy 'over seas' company.

pretty sure only the super high end carbon fiber bikes are still made here, the rest are made in china (my brother just got a super nice alum trek and the first thing he had to do was pull off the made in china sticker :( ) My old trek 520 is american made I believe, but its 20years old :)

I do like to buy american. I do not shop at walmart b/c of this and would rather drive than support a company that's mission is to destory small businesses. I have also started to buy my clothes second hand, I would rather support the salvation army than a crappy 'over seas' company.

I remember when my aluminum frame was usa made, it was awesome back in the 90s.

True american to support the salvation army than some overseas company. Im still cant believe ouir supermarket cider is from China, its MA we make apples like the middle east makes oil!

edit-Joe be carefull with your injections 4 your back. My mom had Methotrexate shot into her spine and turned out the Chinease put too much rat poison in that batch. Irreversible damage to her immune system (which she already had due to other back meds). So make sure you are doing ok the following days. Only if we coul choose where our meds come from. Of course the local biotech and parmy companies are sending their meds to south america and brazil especially.

edit part 2- Hank, I may not have met you, but I know what you mean. Hows the L92 treating ya? Still taking it easy and breaking it in or have u made it scream yet? :chevrolet:

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

well im glad to see so many buying or trying to buy american i wouldn't think there would have been so many to go out of there way to buy US made like this. and hank i know what you were saying also , i would be a lil disappointed to find out that my truck was made in mexico when thinking it was made here, but after what krambo said about how the profits still stay here that makes me feel a little bit better about it for sure even thou we are losing jobs of putting the trucks together here. i wish i can get my hands on one of those my self in the coming years .