Spotted Two Silverado Sss In Kenilworth, Nj

Black2003SS

I have been in NJ on business and had some meetings on Market Street in Kenilworth and over in Elizabeth as well. I was a little early for the appointment in Kenilworth so I drove around the block for a few and ended up on Fairfield Ave...and there were not one, but two Silverado SSs sitting there, parked in front of a business. One black and one blue. The black one had a triple gauge pillar pod from what I saw as I quickly drove by. Figured it had to be someone on here. Anyways, made me miss mine...a lot. The wife and I have even been talking about selling the G8 GT and picking another one up sometime.

I work about 20 minutes north of where you were at! Not the nicest area to be in LOL! :ughdance:

I see SS silvys all the time out here. I never bring my truck out here though as I am certain it will be scratched, dented or worse. I guess I am just a country guy vs the city.

Glad to see you around...wanna buy my truck?

I work about 20 minutes north of where you were at! Not the nicest area to be in LOL! :ughdance:

I see SS silvys all the time out here. I never bring my truck out here though as I am certain it will be scratched, dented or worse. I guess I am just a country guy vs the city.

Glad to see you around...wanna buy my truck?

''wanna buy my truck'' lol

I was staying up near Fairfield/Parsippany off US46. That area seemed to be quite a bit better. Elizabeth, NJ was a ghetto and there were a couple of areas I wandered into that were even worse. I had to stay out on Long Island last night and flew home today.

Kevin, that wasn't a cheap plug, it was an expensive one! I would buy your truck in a hear beat if I had the extra cash. I will probably be waiting until spring to do anything anyways.

It was just one of those things...seeing a Silverado SS is rare in itself these days, especially in Michigan, but to see two parked next to each other...

I was staying up near Fairfield/Parsippany off US46.

I drive right through Fairfield / Parsippany on my way home. I work in Totowa which is east on 46 about 5 minutes from Fairfield. Damn, we could have gone out for a cold one!