Speeding Ticket

rickyrick562

Does anybody know how much a speeding ticket is in California the officer said I was goin 35 in a 15 but I denied it (bad choice) then he started to tell me that my exhaust was illegal and a bunch of other stuff anyways anybody know what this might cost me

I got a speeding ticket here in AK where I was doing 95+ in a 65 and the cop was awesome, he only wrote me up for 74 and all I had to do was go online a week later and pay $60 as a fine.

fight it. Posted speed limit is posted speed limit. He cant cite you for your exhaust anyway, and he knows it. All he can do is send you to a station and have it tested with a db meter. Cant exceed 95 db I belive and 3/4s throttle.

as long as ur cats r in factory position the exhaust is legal it could just be loud and thats a hard one for them to right up i would fight it i got a ticket for doing like 63 in a 45 the cop was cool and said the speed was a lil slower so i wasnt above the 15 mph mark and the ticket was like $230