New Ss Owner From Mi

Jokers SS

Hey guys, my name is Eric and I'm from the Detroit area. I bought "Rice Eater's" SS last week. He told me that he bought the truck off of a member on her so I thought I'd join and keep it in the family! Not to mention this site is LOADED with great info. I absolutely love this SS and can't wait to rock it out in the summer. I also have a 2000 SS Camaro head/cammed bolted up with 459 rwhp, 2003 Yukon Denali, 2006 Harley Davidson V-Rod, 2006 Yamaha Apex, 1998 Yamaha SRX and a 2006 Arctic Cat Z120 for the kids. :thumbsup:

So you're the one who got Rice Eaters truck huh? Very nice, you made a good buy my friend. First of all welcome to the site! pepsicheer.gif This place has tons of good info and you'll be able to find pretty much whatever you need to know. Rice Eater is an awesome member and i'm sure you will be too. Again, welcome!

Thanks Jason! He's a stand up guy for sure! Even drove it to me...who does that?

An awesome member of SSS.com, thats who! Dude you got one hell of a truck, you're gonna have a blast with it.

Hey eric..glad to see you joined up!! by the way..your gonna have to post vids of the race between the SS's il be curious to see which is faster..lol

by the way he bought the truck with out even driving it first or going for a ride .WHO DOES THAT??!!LOL

Edited by RICE EATER (see edit history)

Hey Eric. Welcome!!! That is a bad ass truck! The moderator on here is in the detroit area as well. Maybe we'll have enough SS members in the area to do a track meet next year ;-)

If you or anyone else for that matter is interested, I'm planning on going to Lapeer this Saturday or next (last official weekend they're open) if it's cold. Looking for a new pb. Take care and welcome to the site----great bunch of guyspepsicheer.gif

Hey guys, my name is Eric and I'm from the Detroit area. I bought "Rice Eater's" SS last week. He told me that he bought the truck off of a member on her so I thought I'd join and keep it in the family! Not to mention this site is LOADED with great info. I absolutely love this SS and can't wait to rock it out in the summer. I also have a 2000 SS Camaro head/cammed bolted up with 459 rwhp, 2003 Yukon Denali, 2006 Harley Davidson V-Rod, 2006 Yamaha Apex, 1998 Yamaha SRX and a 2006 Arctic Cat Z120 for the kids. :thumbsup: