Machined/Polished Dash Switch Panel

kbuchner

looks like you did a good job but dam ... think you used thick enough aluminium lol ... i would have painted it black thou not a fan of polished stuff on the dash .

thanks. well i started off with 3/8 stock and milled it down to about .345" because thats the gap that had to be filled between the little compartment i mounted it too and the bezel itself. I wouldn't of used that thick of material if i didn't need too lol .I'm probably gonna have it anodized black but i'm waiting until i have a few other parts to send with it.

Wish I could play with the cnc machines at my job...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

iamwithstupid.gif I think a brushed aluminum would be cool but weird at the same time since it wouldn't match anything else in the truck. I think it would be cool if the switches were closer together and you had "SS" etched into is on the bottom or top.

Edited by Silverado777 (see edit history)

looks awesome man. good work. once anodized or powdercoated itll look ( . )( . ) . you could sell these but like triple 7 said it wouls be sweet if you ran the switches all down at the bottom more and then etched ss in the top. either way its awesome man

that looks awesome.... even better when powdercoated. What are the swithches for??

thanks guys. the switches are for my fog lights, amp, and ones empty but i think im gonna wire a set of exhaust cutouts to it in the future.